For Sale  -  Martin Modern (D09)

S$ 1,893,400  Starting from   |  S$ 2478.27 psf   |  764 sqft (70.98 sqm)    |  2 Beds   |  2 baths

Presented by Renowned Developer Guocoland

- Brand New Luxury Condo

- The only new launch development in District 9 with Full Condominium Facilities

- Surrounded by 88% dedicated to Landscaping & Facilities

- Selling effective area

- Walking distance to Up-Coming Great World mrt

Additional facts : Martin Modern is one of Guocoland’s latest development. Guocoland is a listed company in Singapore for the past 43 years, and have built more than 10,000 Luxury Homes till date.

One of the most outstanding development that they have built is Wallich Residences, Singapore’s tallest Residences at 299m tall. And the 2nd most valued development with a Gross Development Value next closest to Marina Bay Sands.

The concept of Martin Modern was the brainchild of their newly appointed Managing Director, Mr Cheng Hsing Yao. He was a senior officer in the governing body, Urban Redevelopment Authorities Singapore. His emphasis is on the efficiency of the units, which turned out to be ever popular for Martin Modern.

Martin Modern is sited on a relatively large plot of land at a size of 171,536sqft.

On which, Guocoland has erected 2 standing towers of 30 Storeys high, with 450 units made up of 2, 3 and 4 bedders.

The 2 towers occupied only 12% of the total land area, leaving 88% dedicated to landscaping and facilities. With that, they have a 535m walking trail and 15 garden themes made up of a fern valley, bamboo grove, maze, aquatic garden, garden lawn, party lawn, forest trail and 2 Sky gardens on the top floors of the 2 towers.

This is the only new launch development in District 9 with a full Condominium facilities comprising a 50m lap pool, fully equipped gym, a tennis court and concierge service.

Please call Frankie Ang @ +65 9696 4996 for Viewing

Photos & Videos

    View Previous
    View Next

    Property Information

    Development Name:
    Martin Modern
    Property Type:Condominium
    Developer:First Bedok Land Pte Ltd (Guocoland)
    Tenure:99-year Leasehold
    Completion Year:2021

    Amenities

    BBQ pits Clubhouse Gymnasium room Jacuzzi
    Lap pool Pavillion Playground Swimming pool
    Tennis courts

    Location

    8, Martin Place
    Singapore 237992
    Nearest MRT Station
    • TE7 Bright Hill MRT Station (0.27 km)
    • TE8 Upper Thomson MRT Station (0.88 km)
    • TE6 Mayflower MRT Station (1.51 km)

    Nearest Schools
    • Ai Tong School (0.32 km)
    • Bishan Park Secondary School (0.55 km)
    • Anglo-Chinese School (Sin Ming Dr) (0.71 km)

    Contact Agent about This Listing

    * Indicates required field
    Yes, keep me posted on new launches, property digest and partner offers
    spacer
    agent image
    agency logo
    Ang Seng Kiat (Frankie)
    Senior Associate Director
    PROPNEX REALTY PTE LTD
    frankieang21@gmail.com
    CEA Licence No.:
    L3008022J / R047503G
    +(65) 9696 4996